iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Foresty Trailer w/grapple for Compact tractor

Started by WAP Man, June 15, 2007, 10:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WAP Man

Any pics of small forestry trailers with a grapple that would suit a 30 hp 4wd compact tractor. Looking to purchase/build one ;D so I can get 8' to 14'  wood from woodlot to roadside. Will probably skid from within the stand to side of woods road, them buck to product size for a few days then come in with trailer a take wood to landing .  Would also be interested in a plans/pics of homemade jobbies .

Thanks

Tom

woodmills1

here is my metavic that hs served me well

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

OneWithWood

Here is a shot of my JMS unit I bought thru Bailey's.  I use it both on and off road.

One drawback to the 10 ton unit is the turning radius.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Ed_K

Heres my set up.

I also ran a MF 1433 33hp 4wheel but it was a little light that is what made me buy the Landini.
Ed K

Ironwood

I have seen BradS's trailer/ loader. It is nice and the perfect size for a 30 HP tractor.

Reid
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

jpgreen

Quote from: Ed_K on June 18, 2007, 07:34:25 PM
Heres my set up.

I also ran a MF 1433 33hp 4wheel but it was a little light that is what made me buy the Landini.

Does your Landini have an oscillating front axle?
-95 Wood-Mizer LT40HD 27 Hp Kawasaki water cooled engine-

Thank You Sponsors!