iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Woodland mills

Started by fishfighter, May 06, 2015, 05:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishfighter

I bought my 126 Woodland mill a couple months back. Well, the drive belts are going bad already. So, I got online with them and sent my phone number. Wanted to see what size belts I need to replace them.

A hour or so later, I got a call back from them. Neil told me that were they getting the mills built, China, they can't get them to use good belts. He is going to send me a new set in the mail tomorrow of good Gates belts to try out.

I have to say, I'm very happy to have bought this mill knowing I got support after the sale. Something that is getting hard to come by these days.

goose63

fishfighter every time I call them it only takes a few word's and Lori says this is my buddy ken from N. D. the support is great will all ways have the answer your looking for
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Geeg

Bought their hydraulic wood chipper last year and had a issue with it. Called and talked to Neil and it got resolved. Must say that the support that I received was second to none, very impressed.
Retired Airbus 380 Captain. Timberking 2200,  Kioti RX6010PC,  Nyle Kiln KD250, Polaris WV850

Kbeitz

It's great to here that there is some good people out there ...
Thats what makes or brakes a company...
Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

thecfarm

That is some good news.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

bandmiller2

When buying machinery from China you must have a reliable co. in the middle that stocks parts and not some big mail order co. I bought a large generator head from China but the dealer is knowledgable and stocks parts. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

fishfighter

After talking with Neil, he did tell me that he is trying his best to have better parts put on the mills as they are built. They are even stocking USA made parts if needed here in the USA.

bandmiller2

I wonder if the Woodland Mills guys wouldn't be better off redesigning improving and building their own mill its just several steps from what their doing now. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

fishfighter

I guess cheap labor, ect.  :'(

Thank You Sponsors!