iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Here are some pics of my setup...I hope

Started by Percy, August 01, 2003, 12:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Percy

Finally got some pics on cd and this is the most difficult uploading I have ever done anywhere so, Administrators, if you have a crapload of dulicates..Im sorry..anyways, here goes.

This is what I see most all day
I built this incline conveyor for cheap outa wood

This is my gravity drop thingie, after the board/flitch goes up the conveyor, it rolls down this case which pivots sidways under the weight of said board/flitch but cant do it till it hits the latchboard at the lower end, works slick and is an excellent bufffer for the edgerman when the 70 is pukin out boards offa cant.

This is the drive setup(11hp Honda) for the edger sawdust sucker and conveyor, note the duct tape...handymans secret weapon..heh

I know this stuff loks a little crude but its starting to work real well, and after buying the LT70, I had to low buck all these "upgrades" heh. I got more pics but the wife says I gotta load the camper(Goin away for a week.) Anyhow, I hope I didnt goof up the server with all muy mistakes.
Later
Percy
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

Bibbyman

I sure am interested in how you've built you're conveyors, etc.

Great pics.  But a little small. :o  I think you could about double the height and width and still be under the 15k mark. Getting the pictures big enough to see and still under 15k is the real trick. It gets easier. ;)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

dail_h

I like practical engineering---Small sizeis a bit tuff on older eyes ;D
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

biziedizie

Percy the pics are a bit small. :o  Can ya make them bigger???

Steve

Thank You Sponsors!