iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

e mail

Started by trapper, September 17, 2011, 08:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trapper

An issue just came up where i almost deleted without opening an e mail from another member.  We normally delete with out opening any e mail when we dont know the address or person to keep our computor from getting a virus. When contacting a member when not using  the forum IM identify yourself as a FF member in the subject line.
Marv
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

isawlogs

Not having your email available on the forum works too, I will give out my email to those that ask. By that time I know from whom the mail comes from.
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Jeff

This is why we encourage people to use the private messages. That way, you do not expose your email address to the recipient. The notification email comes from the forum. That is also why you never reply to a notification, as you are replying to the forum, not the message sender.

As marcel said, you can give your email address out to those you choose. 
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

woodmills1

I recently got an email requesting info on my multitek

I thought it may have been from a member, but no way to identify the sender so did not respond.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Thank You Sponsors!