iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New England FF pot luck the Northern Project (May 19, 2018)

Started by Bruno of NH, November 19, 2017, 11:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maple flats

Due to my cancer surgery 4/18 I will not be cleared to drive that far this year. Maybe one can be planned for 2019.
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

maple flats

Thanks Bruno of NH, my surgery was on 4/18 and it appears all went well.
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

PAmizerman

Woodmizer lt40 super remote 42hp Kubota diesel. Accuset II
Hydraulics everywhere
Woodmizer edger 26hp cat diesel
Traverse 6035 telehandler
Case 95xt skidloader
http://byrnemillwork.com/
WM bms250 sharpener
WM bmt250 setter
and a lot of back breaking work!!

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Oliver05262

Add two more.
 Looks good for me and my wife. I'll bring some Vermont syrup in case you have some grits that need sweetening up.
  Looking forward to a great gathering and a good time.
Oliver Durand
"You can't do wrong by doing good"
It's OK to cry.
I never did say goodby to my invisible friend.
"I woke up still not dead again today" Willy
Don't use force-get a bigger hammer.

Bruno of NH

Getting closer by the day :)
Let's make sure no one misses this that would like to attend.
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Crusarius

I kinda want to offer up a rideshare but a little worried about it. I know some ppl about 20 minutes from there that I will be staying with so I dunno how it will work for everyone else getting around then.

John Mc

Looks as though I will not be able to make it. My daughter is playing in her last basketball tournament for the year. I've missed too much of her season already, so I'm planning on attending this tournament.
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.

51cub

I'll offer up a ride share if anybody's coming through western CT. I'm leaving Friday morning and staying at the Silver Lake Park Campground. You'd have to be willing to put up with a stop at Logrite to pick up a piece for @PAmizerman 
I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Peter Drouin

Come on up, I have a tree I can tie you up to, so you won't get lost.  :D ;)
A&P saw Mill LLC.

petefrom bearswamp

Getting antsy here too.
Heading to my cousins place on Cossayuna Lake in eastern NY friday for a short visit and an overnight then on to Peters.
Havent seen my cousin since 09.
If I get away early enough may try to look 4x4 American up.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Peter Drouin

Getting the place picked up so no one will fall and break a hip. :D
Think I will use saw horses with 1x12x10' pine boards for tables.
I have some folding chairs, Maybe some 20" tall buttons with a 2x10 on top for a seat.

Thinking a 2'x4' box made with 1x12 set on/in sawdust and lined with plastic for a cooler filled with ice.

A&P saw Mill LLC.

petefrom bearswamp

Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Bruno of NH

I'm looking for a good count so I can get the burgers and dogs.
I'm thinking 30 folks ?

loganworks2

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Bruno of NH

WDH

Really?  You must not have had the Grits Salad :D. 

Bruno of NH

That's all I get to eat now  :)
It all taste like grits and goes right through you :D
What's this purple drank you speak of ?

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!