iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Great Pair

Started by woodmills1, February 07, 2008, 04:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

Hows this for a washer dryer?  Got a few bucks for moms passing so put it to good use replacing the 22 year old washer dryer pair I had.  Can't wait to do a load of work clothes.

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Jeff

Ya think you could punch in some commands and have those spit me out a new pair of jeans?  :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

woodmills1

in blue............. :D :D :D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

ely

what brand and what price if i may ask. they look like the ones i seen at sears in RED the other day. just checking.......... i seem to be in the market for a new set myself. :D

SwampDonkey

Geesh Boy, was that cash itching that bad?  ;D :D :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Cedarman

I just yesterday replaced the motor in my 29 year old GE dryer.  They wanted 4 times the motor price for a new one.  Now woodmills1, your combo is a whole lot prettier than ours and that front load washer is a whole lot better than ours.  I am just tight.

I can see why you are proud of them.   :) :)
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

SwampDonkey

We are all just tight wads and jealous. :D :D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Warbird

A year ago, the Mrs and I purchased a similar setup from LG.  We REALLY like them.  Totally worth the money, as you can wash more clothes at once and use less water doing it.  The smaller amount of water helps the septic system.

Dave Shepard

A guy showed me his new iphone today, pretty cool, are those the iwasher, and idryer? :D

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

SwampDonkey

What was wrong with rotary dial, wringer washers and clothes lines? ;D

scsmith42

James, I didn't see what brand that you purchased, but those resemble the Sears Kenmore HE3's that my wife and I purchased about 3 years ago.  As I recall they were made in Germany, and the Maytag was pretty much the same thing with a different control panel.

We've been very pleased with them, thus far the only maintenance was a circuit board that was replaced under warranty, and I had to put a pump in the washer after a small screw that I left in a shirt pocket trashed it.  The pump was pretty inexpensive and I bought it online.

Front loaders do a really nice job cleaning clothes, and they use less water.  Enjoy!

Scott
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

woodmills1

kenmore HE5t no steam.  Pretty pricy at 1099 and 1299 but Kath and I are all about quality of life this year. :D besides I no longer have a heating bill, which has really helped the bottem line.

ely

any concerns with leaks on the frontloader types washers.

OneWithWood

How tall are those?  I like 'em.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Stump Jumper

why did you need TWO TV's  ;) :D  aaah his & hers  8)
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

scsmith42

Quote from: ely on February 08, 2008, 11:13:49 AM
any concerns with leaks on the frontloader types washers.

Not really.  Front loaders have been the predominant commercial washer for years, and the door seal technology is well proven.

ely

i thought that too scott, but i was just trying to get me a boost before i spend the cash for those. ::)

Greg

Couldn't help myself. Just had to click on a thread with a subject title like that.

:D

Greg

IL Bull

Quote from: Greg on February 08, 2008, 04:53:32 PM
Couldn't help myself. Just had to click on a thread with a subject title like that.

:D

Greg
Yea,  I was thinking boobs too. :D
Case Skid Steer,  Ford Backhoe,  Allis WD45 and Burg Manual Sawmill

SwampDonkey

Just say what's on your mind. ;D

Coon

Swamp, I don't think I should say whats on my mind.  I don't wanna end up in the woodshed.   :D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

beenthere

Some things best left unsaid.... ::) ::)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

scsmith42

Quote from: beenthere on February 08, 2008, 07:07:42 PM
Some things best left unsaid.... ::) ::)

There are indeed times when it's better to stand back and observe.... ;)

easymoney

i read somewhere the other day where one of those yuppy clothing stores had came out with some overpriced jeans that they reccomended you wear them and  not wash them for six months. i bet some of the country boys i know have already beat that time. :D

woodmills1

forgot to mention we also bought a refrigerator so we qualified for the 20% rebate from sears for buying 3 appliances at a time.  That takes around 220 off the dryer and 260 off the washer.  we used them yesterday and they are quiet and the washer is real stingy on water.

Thank You Sponsors!