iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New web site

Started by MikeH, December 21, 2008, 06:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeH

Hi all, I have a new web site I traded some tree removal work for http://www.quartersawnoak.org/ if anybody wants to looky.

farmerdoug

Mike,  Nice website. 8) 8)

Checkout the Shameless Sponsors on the front page of the Forestry Forum.  It will help out get your site towards the front of search on Google.
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

Sprucegum

8) Lookin' good, I like the pictures  8)

thedeeredude

Nice site Mike.  That curly maple on the recycled wood page is incredible! :o  Do you do the woodworking yourself?

Meadows Miller

Gday

Mike Top Job mate I Like It  ;) ;D you gotta love a good barter  ;) ;D ;D 8)

Reguards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

sgschwend

It would interesting to see a map showing the prices for each location.  In the west your prices would be low.  I bet real estate around here is a big factor.

Good site!  Do you have permissions to check the statistics?
Steve Gschwend

sjgschwend@gmail.com

Dan_Shade

I took all pricing off of my website a long time ago, that lets me customize my charges for various jobs, because some jobs have a big PITA factor.... like having to move each log with the truck before getting it to the mill.
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

MikeH

I have to ask about checking the statistics on that. As far as doing the woodworking, I did everything in the pictures but don't have enough paitence to do it very much. I like woodworking most when sawdust is flying from something with a internal combustion engine. 8)

woodmills1

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

SwampDonkey

I had a peek to Mike, nice pictures, nice web space.  ;)

As the folks already mentioned, that curly sure is cool. I see you have lots of walnut crotch to.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

MikeH

Believe it or not the curly maple was the first log I ever paid someone to saw for me bout six years ago. A friend from work gave it to me. All I could see at the time was it was a huge sugar maple with some spalt lines in it. It turned out to be loaded with curls and very little spalt. I still have yet to see another log even have 1/4 the curl that one did.  Who would'nt buy a sawmill when that is you first log?  ???

adrean louis

nice lookin site you have there

Thank You Sponsors!