iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Grandpa's fish

Started by EZ, July 18, 2004, 07:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ

My Grand-daughter, Destiny.. Loves Grandpas Big Walleyes!
EZ

EZ

Well, I posted this pic about a week and a half ago and no body has said any thing about it. :( Either you guys are jellous, or you think its a hoaks. ;D :D :D :D
EZ

Tom

I looked at the picture and saw a pretty little girl and a bait fish.  Thought you were going to post the fish you caught later. :D

Furby

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ok, Ok, EZ. Cute Grand-daughter, and NICE fish. Did ya eat it?

WV_hillbilly

Nice fish there EZ  . We caught some on Erie 2 weekends ago that were almost that big . Those are some fine eating fish .  Your grand daughter isn't a pappy 's girl is she  :D
Hillbilly

Bro. Noble

I'm really jealous,  but not of the fish ;D-------that's one cute grandaughter. :)   Well,  it is a nice fish too. ;)
milking and logging and sawing and milking

EZ

Thats grand-pa's little angel, getting old is the greatest thing in life.
Bait-fish, :o :D :D for a Ohio inland lake, 26 inch, it was a good catch.
Never been to Florida, Tom, but they tell me the fish are big and alot of them. Is there walleye down their.
WVH, use to fish Erie, but with the limit on the fish and the cost to do the charter thing was a bit high. We use to catch some nice 10 pounder tho.
Thanks guys.
EZ

Norm

Well I'm jealous of the fish and the grandaughter, she sure is a cutie. :)

Congratulations on both EZ. :)

Rocky_J

Hiya EZ. You got a cute granddaughter, that's for sure!  :)

We don't have wallye down here, but we have lots of largemouth bass. Similar in size and shape, but largemouth bass are fatter. The biggest bass Iever caught was 27.5" and weighed 11.5 lbs. The gummint tells us we cannot keep anything shorter than 14", which is usually about 1-1.5 lb.

I went on a fishing trip last year to Canada and we caught lots of Wallye in the 15"-18" range, biggest was 20". My biggest Pike was 28" and the biggest of the group was 38". Pike put up a good fight but Wallye taste better'n just about any fish there is.

EZ

No walleye in Florida, :o I just couldnt live in a state that didnt have them. I tryed to eat bass, and they are pretty strong tasting. There fun to catch, but I dont really fish for them.
EZ

Thank You Sponsors!