iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Um... Jeremy....

Started by Jeff, April 28, 2018, 09:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Started phase 2.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

Ya better make ah 'nother haul from da UP.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

trapper

how we gonna get in for the pig roast?
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Jeff

There will be a small window on the big beautiful door. You will need to knock on the door. Someone will open the window, maybe Chet, and he will ask for the password.

Marx Brothers - Password Scene - Horse Feathers - Chico and Groucho - YouTube

WDH

DanG!  I flew 1,000 miles but forgot to bring the Password :D. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

chet

Jeff, ya may want ta see if they offer a discount on 55 gallon barrels of sikkens.   ;D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on May 16, 2018, 07:14:18 AM
DanG!  I flew 1,000 miles but forgot to bring the Password :D.
A picture of a President will open any gate.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Dave Shepard

A picture of the first Postmaster General will open them faster.   ;)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Jeff

Quote from: chet on May 16, 2018, 08:41:01 AM
Jeff, ya may want ta see if they offer a discount on 55 gallon barrels of sikkens.   ;D
We may just go with natural cedar silver. That cedar will out last me. That's all I care

Jeff

This project is winding down. A bit to do yet but getting close. 

Magicman

Somebody's been busy.  You gotta make another trip North eh?
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

The front fence is poly coated wire. Code does not allow an opaque fence beyond the front of the house. That fence is complete, the wire is almost invisible after 20 feet.

Magicman

OK, I kept thinking that I could see something in the 2nd & 3rd pictures but I thought that it was my eyes.   smiley_dizzy

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Magicman

Quote from: Jeff on May 20, 2018, 09:48:00 PMCode does not allow an opaque fence beyond the front of the house.
Anyway dat ain't da front of da house.  It's da side.....da Pig Roastin' side.   :)

Jeff

Just a few finishing touches yet for the big beautiful gate for my big beautiful wall. ;D

Magicman

Da masterpiece continues.   :)

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I knew it.....Disney has a hand in this somewhere.  :)

thecfarm

Those bleeding hearts are doing good.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

I've done some expansion to our compound this last week. The polebarn that was part of the fence, is now within the fence, allowing  me to open it up both sides and still have the dogs confined. I was able to get the woodmizer out before the weather turned and used it to resaw the 6" cedar cants I sawed out last year into fence boards. I was looking for this topic to post on and noticed I never shared  the finished cedar gate. Ill start with that pic first.

WDH

That sawmill is penned up nicely and is unlikely to escape. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

Jeff, your property is truly a "class act" and displays professionalism and vision from the beginning to the end.  That "frosted" FF sign in the last picture is a gem.  :)

Jeff

The dogs are digging the additional space to gallivant.

Jeff

I have my fence board factory in operation today!

Thank You Sponsors!