iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Moving photos

Started by UN Hooker, April 07, 2016, 01:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UN Hooker

Is there a way to move photos from one folder to another - to better sort them?    UN
Retired Toolmaker/Moldmaker
C-4 & C5D TF - 5500 Iron Mule - Restored 4400 Ford Ind. FEL ex Backhoe w/custom built boom w/Valby 360* grapple w/18' reach - 920 Cat w/bucket & forks w/clamp - Peterson 10" WPF - LT-15 - Cooks Catsclaw & Dual tooth setter - many Husky saws

Jeff

Yes. Look next to the album you want to move the file from, there is an edit files button. Choose that. You will be presented with a list of files.  Each file has an option to set the album it is in.  Choose the album you want to move the file to, and then save changes at the bottom. You will need to create new albums to move them to first, if you are not moving to an existing album.

This will not effect how your photos appear in the forum, as the picture does not really move, it only changes the database entry of the virtual location of the image.  What ever you do, don't delete a photo that is already used in the forum, and if the rules have been followed, the only photos IN your gallery, were used, in a post, as storing photos not used in the forum posts is against the rules.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

UN Hooker

Jeff
  oops  I must of done something wrong.  When I hit apply changes, I get this-

Error
A valid form token could not be found
Retired Toolmaker/Moldmaker
C-4 & C5D TF - 5500 Iron Mule - Restored 4400 Ford Ind. FEL ex Backhoe w/custom built boom w/Valby 360* grapple w/18' reach - 920 Cat w/bucket & forks w/clamp - Peterson 10" WPF - LT-15 - Cooks Catsclaw & Dual tooth setter - many Husky saws

Jeff

Are you logged into the forum? You have to be logged into edit gallery files   I have no idea what that error is.

Jeff

A quick check at the gallery software site points to that possibly being a browser error.  If you don't allow cookies, or your cache is full, or any other number of reasons. Work computer with tight security.... Who knows.   I'd suggest deleting all of your temp files and browser cache, make sure you have cookies enabled and try it again. Maybe try a different browser