iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Christmas in NZ

Started by Ianab, December 26, 2012, 12:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ianab

Merry Christmas everyone.  ;D

We hit the road to spend Christmas with Lil's brother, one of the warmest days EVER, temps up around 31C, which is HOT for us.

Stopped for a snack and give the kids a break at Morgan's Grave in the Tangarakau Gorge.

View from the gravesite looking back to the river and bridge.

Stream beside the grave site.

Morgan was an early surveyor that took ill and died when they were surveying out a road route though the hills East of here in 1893. The country is so remote he was buried there.

Lara got to camp out on Christmas Eve

Camping on the back lawn, just after sunset.

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Ianab

Christmas morning - I think there is a baby in that pile of presents...

Breakfast is served on the deck. Getting warm already.

More pool time

Sprinkler out for the kids. Of all ages  ;)

Finding some shade, a comfy chair and some refreshing beverages.  :D

Came home this afternoon, still warm here, but a bit of rain to cool things off.

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Autocar

Looks like a great time, as far as Iam concerened I would trade you this snow for some warmer weather  ;D. But I love the four seasons so winters just a quarter of it  :christmas:.
Bill

Chuck White

Looks like everyone had a good time Ian.

I like the little campers in the tent!

Wow 31°C, now that's warm, just about 90°F if my eyes are reading it right, today is our coldest day yet this winter, -6°F at 7:30 AM.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

rbhunter

Looks like an enjoyable Christmas.
"Said the robin to the sparrow, I wonder why it must be, these anxious human beings rush around and worry so?"
"Said the sparrow to the robin, Friend I think it must be, they have no heavenly father, such as cares for you and me."
author unknown. Used to hang above parents fireplace.

Thank You Sponsors!