iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Missouri

Started by kenskip1, July 08, 2016, 11:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenskip1

Well I did it. Sold my home in Texas and have moved to Missouri.I am located east of Lebanon but west of Rolla. I have used the membership map and sent out messages but know reply. I am trying to make friends and thought people with saws would be a good start. I am a volunteer in my local fire department. I enjoy working with saws and riding my Polaris. I am 60 years young.Ken
Stihl The One
Stihl Going Strong
Stihl Looking For The Fountain of Middle Age

thecfarm

Good luck with the move.  :)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Texas Ranger

I spent 6 memorable weeks near Waynesville back in the '60's, beautiful part of Missouri.  Sorry you left Texas, we need all the folks we can get.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

kenskip1

Cfarm= The move has been a complete success. As of now I have only 358 mortgage payments left.

Texas Ranger= I spent 10 years in Coleman. I have some of the best friends of my life there. I left because it just got to *DanG hot there. I worked part time on a cattle ranch.I have been on many of Texas grass fires.Oh the stories I have!
Stihl The One
Stihl Going Strong
Stihl Looking For The Fountain of Middle Age

Texas Ranger

kenskip1 I moved from Missouri because it was to DanG cold.  I lived in Franklin County, Wainsville was my AIT
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

gww

Texas
FT lenardwood.  I spent my last 5 months there before getting out.  That was the 80s for me though.  If you were in franklin co, you must have drove about 80 to 90 miles a day.  I am in gasconade and it was 72 miles from my house to the base.

KenS....
You are in between me and my daughters.  They all moved the springfield way.
Congratts on the move.  I am sure you have noticed that MO hasn't been cooler then texas over the last month.

Cheers
gww

67L36Driver

There is a bunch of chainsaw a holics in your neighborhood.  But, all of them are on another internet forum.

Welcome to Missouri!

Many, many years ago I attended school at Rolla and basic at Fort Wood.
Over 40 old magnesium runners.  Plei Trapp Valley Duck!!! Club.

cliffreaves

Ken, I grew up in the Joplin area and hope to go back there one day.  There are a lot of great people there and a lot of crazy ones too.😲  I'm sure you'll make friends in no time.  You'll also find a steady supply of walnut, osage orange, oak, maple, cedar trees there, and pines as you go east.  Tell Missouri I said  hello...😀

Thank You Sponsors!