iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Let us not forget!!!!!!!!

Started by Woodhauler, September 11, 2013, 07:01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

thecfarm

Flags at half mast around here. That is sad to see. :(
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

martyinmi

I vividly remember everything I was doing that day.

More importantly, I remember watching all the heroics at the site from my TV.
No God, No Peace
Know God, Know Peace!

LAZERDAN

I vividly remember everything I was doing that day.

Walking to the parts house (Grainger) standing in line at the counter.  What are the odds some employee brought in thier own tv for background noise ? And me staring in unbelief.  Never Forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!           Lazerdan

thecfarm

I was at work,when all that went on. Did not get home until 7:30 that night,whixh is the normal time. The sights still bother me now. One of my co workers was heading towards Northern Maine when all that went on. He wondered if this was the end.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

drobertson

Our shop shut down, (paid)  it was a day to never be forgotten.   Stars and Stripes forever in our book out here,   david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

justallan1

I was doing 2 on 1 off doing set-ups and babysitting the CNC's out in Sacramento and had to wait until the following evening when I got home to see a thing. Devastating and a general sadness.

Allan

red

Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

gspren

I was at work on a military base, Aberdeen Proving Ground, so we were put on alert for possible attack.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Raider Bill

9-11-17 is going to be a dozy for us.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

sawguy21

I was on my way to work, heard it on the truck radio. I thought how in heck could they hit that building in broad daylight. Got to work then the second one. It was a strange day, all the staff and customers were stunned.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Magicman

Thank You red for remembering this topic posted by our late Friend and FF Member Ron Carter "Woodhauler".
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!