Magicman comes for a visit

Started by Tam-i-am, July 07, 2017, 11:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam-i-am

It was great to see Lynn and Pat!  They stopped and toured the Logrite facility on their way through CT.

Magicman kept saying if there's no pics it didn't happen and snapped quite a few pics.  Maybe he will share a few more.
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

petefrom bearswamp

Linda and i will miss seeing them at the piggy roast.
You are fortunate that they stopped by.
Are you and Kevin going to Michigan?
If not will miss seeing you guys too but maybe at Booneville.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Magicman

Yes we did make a visit and there were pictures:  Maine??
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

I'm not ruling the magician out from the pigroast. I've told him I've been dancing around a bonfire chanting to make it happen. Ya know what he asked me?   "Are you nekkid?"
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

red

I thought Kevin was the naked one ?  I get so confused .
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

John Mc

Magicman, if you find yourself in the Champlain Valley of Vermont, I hope you'll look me up while you are out here.
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

Magicman

We were flying by the "seat of our pants" during most of our trip and going whichever way the windshield was pointed.  I think that we crossed Vermont on Hwy 4, but many times we were not even looking at a map. 

I am quite sure that we drove by many FF members, so my apology, but none were intentionally missed.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

John Mc

Hwy 4 in VT would have run you through Rutland, a little over an hour south of us. If I'd known you were in the area, I could have arranged to take you for an aerial tour.
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

tawilson

Magicman,
I own a campground just north of Watertown,NY. If your journey brings you near the Thousand Island area you are welcome.
Tom
2017 LT40HDG35 WIDE
BMS250 and BMT250 sharpener/setter
Woodmaster 725

GAB

Quote from: Magicman on July 24, 2017, 11:10:30 AM
We were flying by the "seat of our pants" during most of our trip and going whichever way the windshield was pointed.  I think that we crossed Vermont on Hwy 4, but many times we were not even looking at a map. 

I am quite sure that we drove by many FF members, so my apology, but none were intentionally missed.

If you followed RT4 in Rutland you went S on RT7 for a stretch.  When you got to RT7 had you turned N for approx. 50 mile you would have been very close to to where I live.  As you know I wasn't home.  Currently in MI and hope to be home 8/7 or 8/8 or 8/9.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.