iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Tajfun Winch

Started by wiam, March 08, 2003, 09:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wiam

Does anyone have or know about these?  I am looking at a EGV40A.  This will pull 8815 lbs. I like that they have a drum brake instead of a ratchet.  This meets a safety code over seas that we don't have.

William

OneWithWood

I believe the last issue of Sawmill and Woodlot did a review on them.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

wiam

Here is a little info.  I first saw this winch at the Northeast Forest Product and Equipment Expo in Springfield MA last spring.  Price seemed better than others and brake seemed  safer and more user friendly.  I sent a message to main distributor on ID and they tell me there is a dealer in Conway, MA   OESCO, Inc.  that stocks these winches so I will be talking to them soon.  ;D ;D    This is a web site that has some specs on these winches.
  http://client.forestindustry.com/forestrytech/index.html

William

DouginUtah

Last week I added a "winches" category to my sawyers' web page. You will find quite a variety of winch links listed. Has anyone ever gotten a price on that self-contained, gas-powered (50cc) capstain winch?

The Tajfun web page is listed there.

Also, I found a program which identifies broken links and I got rid of 44 bad links. Some good ones have disappeared.  :(

-Doug
-Doug
When you hang around with good people, good things happen. -Darrell Waltrip

There is no need to say 'unleaded regular gas'. It's all unleaded. Just say 'regular gas'. It's not the 70s anymore. (At least that's what my wife tells me.)

---

biziedizie

Hey Doug got a link to your web page??

Steve

Thank You Sponsors!