iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lots of ice

Started by chet, March 12, 2003, 06:19:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chet

CNN reported this morning that Lake Superior is over 90% frozen over,with ice in many places over 2 feet thick.   :(  Come-on spring, I'm starting to get shack happy.   ;D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

MrMoo

Ya Chet spring sounds good here too.

We are getting more snow tomorrow arrrrrg.

Texas Ranger

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D IT'S SPRING IN TEXAS   8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

MrMoo

Hey Don,
That's really not fair.
I might even got so far as to say fooey on you  ;D
Hee, hee
Enjoy your spring.

Texas Ranger

Spring in Texas is Gods reward to Texans for having survived another one of our summers. :P
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

biziedizie

I'm still waiting for winter! The flowers are blooming here and it looks like spring will be a nice one. I think that the way the cycle goes next winter will be a horrible one so I'm planing on stocking up on more firewood then I will ever need!

Steve

J Beyer

You can never have too much firewood, only not enough room to store the "whack" of mini-logs.

In da UP many areas have had 300 inches of the white stuff.  Heard it's going to be around july 4th when it gets to be 50 in the UP and the snow will melt then.

JB
"From my cold, dead, hands you dirty Liberals"

Ed_K

Don
 Can you send us a picture of the bluebonnets, my wife misses them the most. We lived in Witchita Falls for 7 yrs.
 Ed K
Ed K

RavioliKid

We had a lot of freezing rain on Thursday morning. Everything was fine by noon, but they had to cancel school because the roads were so treacherous

Snow day! WOO - HOOOOO!  8)
RavioliKid

Thank You Sponsors!