iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, July 21, 2012, 06:40:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warbird

Happy birthday, Jeff.  Hope you are doing well and have an excellent day.

Rooster

"We talk about creating millions of "shovel ready" jobs, for a society that doesn't really encourage anybody to pick up a shovel." 
Mike Rowe

"Old barns are a reminder of when I was young,
       and new barns are a reminder that I am not so young."
                          Rooster

Mark K

Husky 372's-385's,576, 2100
Treefarmer C7D
Franklin 405
Belsaw m-14 sawmill

nas

Happy Birthday Jeff.  Wishing you all the best and many more.

Nick
Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

martyinmi

Happy Birthday to my fellow Michigander 8) If I knew what your favorite beverage was, I'd bring some up with me to the pig fest in a few weeks. Have a great day!
No God, No Peace
Know God, Know Peace!

WildDog

All the best Jeff, Happy Birthday
If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

T Welsh

Jeff, Happy birthday!! After the web site build and all the intense e-mails we had,I feel that you are one hell of a guy. And deserve a sincere HAPPY BIRTHDAY  8). Tim

sawman

Happy Birthday from S E Missouri  have a great one
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

DeepWoods

Happy Birthday Jeff,
From the DeepWoods of northern Minnesota.
Norwood LM2000 with 23 HP Briggs and 21 foot track, Hand Built Logging Arch, Cooks Cat Claw Sharpener and Setter. 48" Xtreme Duty Logrite Cant Hook.

Jeff

Thanks everybody. We used the day to go round up more supplies for the pigroast, but I stopped long enough this afternoon to watch the tigers take over first place. ;D  We had cake and ice cream, and I spent about an hour out in the end of the property with a couple of the neighbors little foster kids hunting for treasure with the metal detector my kids got me for my birthday. We found a square nail and a little bitty file. 8)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Peter Drouin

Happy birthday boss, all dads should get a metal detector that mill logs up.  some logs have a lot of treasure in them :D :D :D :D :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

thecfarm

Happy Birthday Jeff. By the way,what is going on in your avatar? Is that a parrot on your shoulder? and hugging a what?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

isawlogs

Bonne fête mon ami, désoler de ne pouvoir aller chez vous cette année, mais l'an prochain!!!    8)    :-*
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

ronwood

Sawing part time mostly urban logs -St. Louis/Warrenton, Mo.
LT40HG25 Woodmizer Sawmill
LX885 New Holland Skidsteer

fat olde elf

Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

Ron Scott

A day to celebrate! And a time to start treasure hunting.
~Ron

caveman

Happy Birthday, Jeff.  I realized this morning that you and my son in law and several other people I know were born on this date.  

Caveman

SwampDonkey

Have a great birthday day. Eat lots of cake. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Poquo

2015 Woodmizer LT40HD26

B.C.C. Lapp

Happy Birthday. Here's to many more. smiley_beertoast
Listen, or your tongue will make you deaf.

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Walnut Beast

We know you didn't get a new sawmill unless your wife ordered it a couple years ago 😂. Hope you have a special evening with some good eats and beverages 🎂

samandothers

Glad you added a mile to your speedometer!  Keep on trucking!

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Thank You Sponsors!