iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

FREAKY!

Started by Jeff, July 22, 2012, 01:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Last night I was showing Tammy a video I saw about a place called the devil's pool. (I'll post the video I showed her)  Anyhow, after the video finnished there was a link to another video about some people getting washed over a waterfall.  We watched it and shuttered to think about it. Now the freaky part.  I got up right after that and went into the living room to watch tv. I was skipping through the channel guide and came across a show called "Serial Killer Earth". Never heard of it before, but looked at the description and it was about natural disasters. Anyhow, I decided to check it out, and as soon as I turned the channel, there on the big screen was the same random video I had just watched less than two minutes before on youtube with Tammy.  I hollered for her and she could not believe it either.

What are the odds I could watch a random video, not something new, or currently in the news, and then go to the TV and see the same thing 2 minutes later. That's FREAKY!

http://youtu.be/K_DqnZz38M8

http://youtu.be/EMcjt3HUcOc
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Den Socling

Those people are out of their minds!

TimRB

Quote from: Den Socling on July 22, 2012, 02:14:52 PMThose people are out of their minds!

Seems like every year somebody goes over one of the falls in Yosemite valley.  Often they don't even find the body.  People have no idea how dangerous falls are.

Tim

Den Socling

I used to do some kayaking. I can tell you what happens to some bodies. The water at the base of a waterfall forms a "washing machine". If you don't punch out, you stay there in an endless cycle. At least until you're fish food.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I watched both vids. I read your post.

Kinda makes the hair stand up on ones neck.

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Chuck White

That's crazy, to say the least.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

One thing for sure, that guy that jumped into that pool was not ME.   :o   Some folks do some crazy stuff.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Mooseherder

Who tried it the first time to test the waters? :D

sandhills

Crazy maybe, personally I vote for just plain stupid, hope they can dive and swim better than me.

Warbird

Is that the gene pool they are swimming in?  They are probably testing the basic evolutionary process to determine whether it truly exists.

Thank You Sponsors!