iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Close call...............

Started by Burlkraft, December 14, 2005, 08:27:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burlkraft

I saw my surgeon yesterday and had an MRI and everything in my knee is in the propper place 8) 8) 8)

The doc said I was very lucky.......and I should take it easy on the knee :D :D :D :D :D :D

We are supposed to get another 10" of snow today.....The wet heavy kind. Now I know the doc would say don't plow snow or shovel or anything like that. But I know that after the snow it's going to get below zero again and that snow will be as hard as can be. So....yes I'll be plowin' this afternoon ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Fla._Deadheader

That's GREAT news. You sure are lucky.  8) 8)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Modat22

Prop the leg up, grab a piece of wood and whittle for awhile. No need messing up the knee.

remember man that thy are dust.

ksu_chainsaw

You lucked out on that knee.  I've had both knees worked on, and they won't ever get back to normal.  I had the left ACL replaced about 5 years ago, and it aches whenever the weather changes.  On the right knee, I tore up the meniscus in two spots, and now the ACL on it is stretched out pretty good.  The doc told me that I just have to take it easy on my knees, but they are holding up enough for most of my work right now.

Just take care of them

Charles

Burlkraft

Hey Deadheader.........I feel real lucky......you wanna come up for a couple days and plow snow ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Right now it's snowing real hard.............

You'd love it  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Ernie

That's great news.

Of course there is no point in following Dr's orders and just leaving the snow alone.
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

OneWithWood

Good news, indeed.  8)

I would still not go anywhere I could not wear the workboots.  No sense tempting fate! :D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Thank You Sponsors!