License NH softwood grader.

clww

I tried saving that.
It didn't work out. >:(
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

timberlinetree

Jeff you are going to make it to king collector status! I thought my Thomas A Edison bottle was an only one. Thanks for sharing!
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Chuck White

Anyone have an idea of who to contact for a fair price on old bottles.

I have a small one that has raised embossing on all 4 sides with a date of 1754 on it.   From England.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

svart ole

What do I collect? Well lets put it this way, I have a sign on the wall of my pole shed that says,

BETTER TO HAVE IT AND NOT NEED IT
THAN TO NEED IT AND NOT HAVE IT

My wife shakes her head every time she looks at it.
My wife said I collect junk, I told her I am a amateur industrial archaeologist just trying to save valuable artifacts.

sandhills

Welcome to the forum svart ole,  I like that saying it's true you never know what your gonna need until you don't have it anymore!  :D

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, svart ole.

THAN TO NEED IT AND NOT HAVE IT!

That's what we used to say about some of our weaponry when I was in the Service!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

roger 4400

I do collect STAMPS from everywhere many maybe over 50,000 or more, I do not need so much room... :D
Baker 18hd sawmill, massey Ferguson 1643, Farmi winch, mini forwarder, Honda foreman 400, f-250, many wood working tools, 200 acres wooden lots,6 kids and a lovely and a comprehensive wife...and now a Metavic 1150 m14 log loader so my tractor is a forwarder now

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: svart ole on December 12, 2014, 10:54:49 AM
What do I collect? Well lets put it this way, I have a sign on the wall of my pole shed that says,

THAN TO NEED IT AND NOT HAVE IT

My wife shakes her head every time she looks at it.

This is funny but true! Good 1.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Banjo picker

Found this Tuesday:

Not as nice as this.  But at least I was there when my son found it.  If ony I had seen it first.   :(

Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Those are really nice Banjo. Have you done any research for the tribe they belonged to?

Don_Papenburg

Looks like it belongs to the Banjo tribe now.
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

Banjo picker

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on December 12, 2014, 09:41:40 PM
Those are really nice Banjo. Have you done any research for the tribe they belonged to?
Not personally, I just like to find them.  My youngest son Bobby is the one that reads all the books on the history.  I think these were probably Chicksaw relics.  In this area you can find sites on most all creeks that have a rise in elevation close to them.  They evidently didn't like getting flooded out.   :)
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

ozarkgem

I don't really collect anything. Like Jake I do like power tools. But its not what you would call a collection. If I don't have a use for them I don't buy them or I get rid of them. I find that if you collect  a certain thing you are always on the hunt for the "holy grail"(is that spelled right?) of that collection. And that always cost money. To some people it becomes and idol and soon the stuff owns them. I own my stuff and nothing is sacred if the price is right. My house is minimalist . My clothes fit in less the 2 feet of closet space. Not counting winter coats. 3 pair of work boots. I pair casual shoes. No dress clothes. I just got sick and tired of STUFF one day and starting getting rid of it and I am still getting rid of it. Quite a relief each time something goes.
Mighty Mite Band Mill, Case Backhoe, 763 Bobcat, Ford 3400 w/FEL , 1962 Ford 4000, Int dump truck, Clark forklift, lots of trailers. Stihl 046 Magnum, 029 Stihl. complete machine shop to keep everything going.

Banjo picker

Hey Ozark, if you have any Indian rocks, I'll be glad to take them off your hands.  ;) banjo

ozarkgem

Quote from: Banjo picker on December 14, 2014, 09:42:19 AM
Hey Ozark, if you have any Indian rocks, I'll be glad to take them off your hands.  ;) banjo
I am looking at a box that has about 100 arrow heads in it. I picked them up when I was a kid. I will hand them down to my kids and grandkids.
Mighty Mite Band Mill, Case Backhoe, 763 Bobcat, Ford 3400 w/FEL , 1962 Ford 4000, Int dump truck, Clark forklift, lots of trailers. Stihl 046 Magnum, 029 Stihl. complete machine shop to keep everything going.

Magicman

Someday I plan to maybe do something with these.  I think that there is more than one bucket of them.

They would look good in a framed display.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

tule peak timber

persistence personified - never let up , never let down

Jeff

Holy Kimosabi!
I only have one, and Danny (WDH) gave that one to me. Tammy has a few broken ones and a couple whole ones she found while searching with Brother Noble in one of his fields on the banks of the river there in southern Missouri.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Andy White

Only two things really.
Old hand tools and Pension/S.S. checks!!!     8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Magic...auction off 20 at a time.  ::)

Thank You Sponsors!