iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A team that clicks

Started by cutter88, December 18, 2014, 08:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cutter88

Iv been struggling this past year to put a cut skid team together that really seems to click, we finally seem to have got it the two guys I have now have been pulling 70+ trees a day on there own skidders and 120 a day together one cutting one skidding :)
Romans 10 vs 9 
650G lgp Deere , 640D deere, 644B deere loader, 247B cat, 4290 spit fire , home made fire wood processor, 2008 dodge diesel  and a bunch of huskys and jonsereds (IN MEMORY OF BARRY ROGERSON)

timberlinetree

A team with chicks is what would really excite me :D. Good help is sometimes hard to find. Glad it's working out.
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Autocar

That's great it is hard to find good help now a day's it seems.
Bill

CCC4

A team that clicks is essential! Right now I don't have that...my current skidder OP is worthless IMO. I can set beautiful leads...all for no reason. Skidding logs doesn't take a rocket scientist nor an ambitious worker...but combine a guy who is working in a way that he can waste his day, with ignorance and zero skill...you get my OP. With this crew I cut for I have ended up with tweakers that were good OPs but would rather look for arrow heads or smoke meth than skid, excellent bush mechanics who just couldn't skid, and now finally a complete incompetent that I am surprised he can even breath on his own.

Everyday I ask myself...why in the Hell can't we find a half way decent skidder OP...I mean, it's bad when ya can't hire a guy to sit on hiss ass all day and run a grapple skidder. I mean if I could sit still long enough I would skid...but I'm just not that kind of guy. I will cut and skid when need be...but I would rather be killing trees and hiking.

Timbercruiser

Sounds good wish i was there to work for you. Instead im stuck with my 230tj sitting cause you cant fint private wood up here .  Take care

cutter88

Quote from: Timbercruiser on December 20, 2014, 07:01:49 PM
Sounds good wish i was there to work for you. Instead im stuck with my 230tj sitting cause you cant fint private wood up here .  Take care

float that thing down here and get to work we need 2 more skidders paid every Friday my other to guys are making about 450 to 550 a day
Romans 10 vs 9 
650G lgp Deere , 640D deere, 644B deere loader, 247B cat, 4290 spit fire , home made fire wood processor, 2008 dodge diesel  and a bunch of huskys and jonsereds (IN MEMORY OF BARRY ROGERSON)

Thank You Sponsors!