iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Waiting for Jr.

Started by tiogajoe, April 04, 2019, 07:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiogajoe

Ordered My Ez Boardwalk Jr. after a lot of guidance from this site.  Built my saw base today and picked it up and set it with my tractor in the area I think I'm going to saw?  I might move it to another part of our property?  Time will tell. Stanton says he should have it here next week sometime? Spring here is always on the muddy side. Calling for some snow tonite so I'm not in a big hurry to get it. I have to admit I'm kinda like a kid at Christmas!!! LOL

Magicman

Congratulations, you made a good choice!!   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

millwright

Congrats, I have never heard any negatives about them

tiogajoe

Had a little snow here today.  Mud season is in full swing. The whole area had tons of rain last season so the ground is very soft.  I built the base to be able to pick up an move if need be. Curious to see how easy/hard it will be to move the saw?  Me thinks ya can pick the saw head up by the frame separate from the track?  ::)  Going to keep it by the barn for now as it will close to any stuff I might need.

Thank You Sponsors!