iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Nyle L200 Value

Started by WillWarner, May 13, 2015, 11:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WillWarner

I have a Nyle L200 system with 2 fans still in original boxes I got in trade for some labor.  The story is the system was bought about 10 years ago but the fella never got around to building for it and never used is and it is still in its original packaging.  I have had it a couple of months now and am not going to use it so I want to sell it but I really don't know what to be asking for it I don't know a whole lot about it.  I am just looking for some wisdom from those who know I'd like not to hose anyone or take it in the shorts myself if you know what I mean.  Thanks for the help guys.
Ephesians 2:8-10

GeneWengert-WoodDoc

I would offer it at 80% of what a new unit would cost.  However, as the compressor may have some issues with the seals or other components from not being used for 10 years, have an a/c repair person fire it off to make sure it is indeed working perfectly.
Gene - Author of articles in Sawmill & Woodlot and books: Drying Hardwood Lumber; VA Tech Solar Kiln; Sawing Edging & Trimming Hardwood Lumber. And more

Thank You Sponsors!