iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Swingmill , Charlotte NC

Started by Old Sawyer, February 25, 2009, 10:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Sawyer

I am considering buying a lucas or peterson mill. I would like to see one in action, If not one close I would like to talk to a owner, you may e-mail me you phone # or call me at 704-694-8271  thanks Doug Parker

scsmith42

Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

ErikC

I'm up for a phone call if needed, sent my number in a PM.

Erik
Peterson 8" with 33' tracks, JCB 1550 4x4 loader backhoe, several stihl chainsaws

Oldsawdust

I have a 10" d&l swingmill and live in Georgia. You can come over and spend the day and let you run the mill. I love my mill 8)
Help-I'am new at this

Part_Timer

Doug,

Be carefull you'll become addicted to a swinger!!!
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

arnold

You can contact Baileys or better talk to the guys at Lucas in Australia and they will give you some contacts near you
Arnold
New zealand

firefighter

I just purchased a new mill do not have it yet .I did a lot of looking and comparing . I ended up getting the Winch Production Frame model, I phoned Peterson Portable SawMill and spoke with one of theresales consultant Aaron Kalan he was very helpfull and he was very helpfull ,after my talks with him I ordered the mill I have never ran a mill but I am very excited about this and glad I chose Petersons. If you go on there web site you can get all the details to get in touch with them good luck.

Thank You Sponsors!