iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bluff shelter

Started by CCC4, December 08, 2013, 03:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCC4

This is the last area I cut on this tract. I figured I would show the bluff shelter I was working below...also wanted to check and see if hogs had been in it lately. This shelter wa more than likely a "bush wacker" camp. It wa about 250 ft. above the river. To keep on topic...I cut a White oak. LOL! And yes, I left a post accidently..oh well, cool bluff shelter anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ElqGyjDso0&feature=c4-overview&list=UU_NjqCPS3PCA_PGz4NCZuLA

treeslayer2003

cool vid man, hey we all do that once in a while. lol

ReggieT

Quote from: CCC4 on December 08, 2013, 03:49:55 PM
This is the last area I cut on this tract. I figured I would show the bluff shelter I was working below...also wanted to check and see if hogs had been in it lately. This shelter wa more than likely a "bush wacker" camp. It wa about 250 ft. above the river. To keep on topic...I cut a White oak. LOL! And yes, I left a post accidently..oh well, cool bluff shelter anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ElqGyjDso0&feature=c4-overview&list=UU_NjqCPS3PCA_PGz4NCZuLA
Great video & super job of felling-very professional like! 8)

CX3

I'm on my way to help you dig all the arrowheads out of there
John 3:16
You Better Believe It!

CCC4

Quote from: ReggieT on December 08, 2013, 05:34:22 PM
Great video & super job of felling-very professional like! 8)[/quote]

Ha! Thanks...I wouldn't have minded the video as bad if I hadn't of missed that post in the cut. Thanks though ReggieT. 

CCC4

;D bring it....LOL! That would be a good place to dig...private ground all land locked by FS. I've seen some stuff hog hunting bluff shelters that you wouldn't believe! Do you spelunk? I will pretty much check out anything like that when I come across it, my main terrain I cut in usually has really neat stuff on it.

CX3

Put it this way. If I think there could be an artifact in there....I'm in there lol

I find cool places to look that are stashed away on big private farms too
John 3:16
You Better Believe It!

Thank You Sponsors!