All Terrain Dump Trailer

Started by MartyParsons, February 11, 2019, 05:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MartyParsons

Hello, 
  Here are some pictures of the All Terrain Trailer from Logrite Tools! 

I did add some bolts and wing nuts to keep the sides from moving. Then went to 3/8" nylock nuts and bolts. The wing nuts kept coming loose. 

The Yamaha Rhino lowered more than the trailer did. 

You can see it got dirty. I washed it and was waxing it when the new owner arrived to pick it up. It looked new. The paint was amazing. 

I did not use the tool hauler much as I kept the saws and equipment in the rear of the Rhino. 

The only issue we had with the trailer is that one of employees sold it.  :o  I had only 1 hour to get it ready. 

It worked well in the woods. It went anywhere the Rhino did. Backing the trailer was a little bit of a challenge. 
Kevin is building us another one with wood sides. I am not sure how this may work. 

I would recommend this cart. The person that purchased it is using it on a golf course and pulling it would a golf cart to limit damage to the greens. 

Marty 
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

red

Amazing things are happening at WMPA every day with a little help from LogRite.
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

trapper

When I want to keep the sides quiet I put a ratchet strap under and over  the box close to the front.  With my other lawn trailers I use threaded rod to stiffen  them up.  This trailer is too nice to drill holes in.  I use it for wood with the sides on and take them off to move lumber.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Tam-i-am

Quote from: MartyParsons on February 11, 2019, 05:34:39 PM
Kevin is building us another one with wood sides. I am not sure how this may work.
Works the same just a lot quieter!
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

DR_Buck

I did add some bolts and wing nuts to keep the sides from moving. Then went to 3/8" nylock nuts and bolts. The wing nuts kept coming loose. 

I have several years use on mine and haven't had any issues with the sides.   Yes, they do rattle some but they haven't bent out at all.

Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Tam-i-am

I don't use anything to keep my sides together as I like to be able to quickly remove one or more sides.  But for those who want or need them we provided holes for you.
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper