iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

woodmizer bmt300

Started by JustinW_NZ, July 18, 2015, 05:18:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodyone.john

This is what I use.Made up for me by a mate with a milling machine.Calibrated in 10th of a millimeter.I run it along the blade prior to setting and sharpening.Also handy to find teeth that are over set from a metal/object strike.
Sorry dont seem to get to my forum gallery. Help!!The computer keeps leading me to my pictures or other files on this computer where I dont have the picture I want to display
Saw millers are just carpenters with bigger bits of wood

beenthere

john
You must be referring to getting to your pics already in your gallery, not getting to pics on your computer. Last pics you put there were in March 2015, by the looks of your gallery.

That being, if you click on the line under the post window "Click here to add Photos to post" you will see a new window open.
When there, click the menu tab "My gallery" to get to all your gallery pics.
Select and click the one you want... it will enlarge. Scroll below that image and you will see down a ways where it says "Insert image in post". Click that and you should see your pic when you click the "Preview" button.

Give a shout if that does not work for you.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

woodyone.john

Been there,clicking ---photos to post yes ,select album yes , choose file then it goes to my computer with windows 8 [definitely not a useful os] I am wanting to get to my ff albums. cheers john
Saw millers are just carpenters with bigger bits of wood

beenthere

So I guessed wrong.. you want to upload new pics off your computer, not get to the old pics already in your gallery.

And Win 8 won't let you browse your computer files for the new pic you want to upload.

Can't help with the Win 8 ,  sorry
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Thank You Sponsors!