iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Time Square 2017

Started by thecfarm, December 31, 2017, 08:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

Looks cold!!!!!!
Seem odd to see people dressed like I am.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Treehack

Seems even more odd to me to see so many people that would want to stand in line for 14 hours in freezing weather to watch a shiny ball.
TK 1220, 100+ acres of timber, strong left arm.

Ron Wenrich

For some reason, we have a lot of drops in our area.  We have a local drop of a bologna.  We have a Lebanon bologna drop that drops a 200 lb bologna at midnight.  Harrisburg drops a strawberry.  York and Lancaster drops roses.  Dillsburg drops a pickle.  Mechanicsburg drops a wrench.  There are several that drops cigars.  Falmouth drops stuffed goats.  I remember when they were live.  Lots more and I was astounded at how many we have in the area.  And here I sit by my woodstove posting on the FF!
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

21incher

Quote from: thecfarm on December 31, 2017, 08:49:57 PM
Looks cold!!!!!!
Seem odd to see people dressed like I am.  ;D
Da only difference is you don't wear a diaper under da clothes. You have trees to go behind.  ;D
Happy New Year  :new_year:
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: 21incher on December 31, 2017, 10:45:39 PM

Da only difference is you don't wear a diaper under da clothes.

I do 'cause I ain't potty trained.  :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Thank You Sponsors!