iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Look what I saw at work

Started by Wildflower, February 15, 2018, 11:07:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildflower

While I was driving my bus route yesterday, this is what I saw. It was really cool.

Co-owner of The Forestry Forum.

Grizzly

As a marketing attention getter that certainly qualifies. I noticed the upturned hood ornamenting to create the toe of the boot. I wonder how much that affects visibility? Not my style but looks impressive.
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

Jeff

I wondering what the heck is it was doing in Evart Michigan while the winter Olympics are running?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

snowstorm

It looks a lot like the 'll bean boot truck. I have seen the bean boot truck in Freeport.  It's built on a Ford pickup

snowstorm

Somebody stole it it belongs in Freeport maine

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

thecfarm

I am hoping it does not swing down into those Southern States and load up with a bunch of grits.
A alert has been sent out to all border control personal. No high alerts is needed at this time. If conditions has changed,alerts will be sent out to all personal. We are only on a stand by alert at this time.
Kittery Border Patrol will search said vehicle on its return on the NH side. Do not let said vehicle touch the Maine Border until an all clear signal is sent.
Our MI spy is going a mighty fine job.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

pasbuild

I passed it going through Marquette the other day, must have run it through the boot wash it was a LOT  dirtier then.
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

snowstorm

No Bean boots are not steel toe and that's more than a wrap on it because the hood looks just like a boot

TKehl

Where's Paul Bunyon's other roller skate?   ???  ;D
In the long run, you make your own luck – good, bad, or indifferent. Loretta Lynn

Ljohnsaw

John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Southside

Does it come with the lifetime replacement warranty?
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

dave hummell

How would you like to put snow proof or mink oil on that one?

Thank You Sponsors!