Sponsors:

tree climber dies

Started by woodmills1, September 27, 2011, 08:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

don't have all the particulars

but   one of the workers for one of my tree pick up companies

fell and died  big rock  70 feet
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

UpInATree

Most days up in the trees you feel confident that you know what you are doing, and are using approved safety equipment and techniques.  Some days however, you have those holy $&#! moments that scare that confidence right out of you.  My condolences to the family and friends.  It is a dangerous business.  Sad
Wood-mizer LT70HD D55 Wireless, Wood-Mizer ED-26, A whole bunch of Stihls. Alaskan Mill 74",  Bucket Truck, Log Truck, Chippers, trailers, dump trucks,   Kubota M9540, L3010D and B7510. Cord King.   Learning Timberframing under Jim Rogers

beenthere

From woodmills1 second thread, sounds like there was a crane operator involved, and the crane operator committed suicide.
I might be mistaken.
https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,53208.msg767711.html#msg767711
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Thank You Sponsors!