iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

consultant or not?

Started by mainiac, January 06, 2007, 06:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mainiac

I have been following what people have had to say about the consultant issue and thought I would update everyone as to where I stand as of right now.

I agree that every land owner should educate themselves on land stewerdship. That is what I am currently doing by chatting with you guys on here, Maine State Forester, and I have also been in touch with the Small Woodlot Owners Association of Maine(SWOAM). I will be meeting with the State Forester first at the land and gathering his advice and he said he has a list of people in the area that can help me out. I also spoak with a forestry consultant in my area that provided a couple of names in the area of my land.

I appreciate everyone that has replied to this issue. There are alot of issues to consider. I had no intention of being in this situation, but the land left to my brother, sister, and my self and I have been deligated by the other two to spearhead the leg work that is involved with this land (other issues need resolving as well). We all agreed that using what was on the land to help fund the other issues.

Thank you!
Mainiac
Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Thank You Sponsors!