iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Customer visit. (Yet another customer visit..)

Started by Bibbyman, May 16, 2012, 09:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bibbyman

Quote from: LAZERDAN on May 19, 2012, 10:26:32 PM
   rezacravating
The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.

????             Maybe it's just me                    Lazerdan

Maybe you need to check your regional settings on your spelling dictionary.  My Word spellchecker has 16 regions for English alone.  I think I've got it on the "Gabby Hayes" region so it ain't so persnickety.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

LAZERDAN

I did'nt know we had regional settings        ;Dan

Magicman

I generally leave mine on colloquial redneck.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Texas Ranger

Bibby, being an old Mizzou boy, I spent some time in Herman Cafe's and wandering the streets.  Need to get back and see if it has changed any.  Neat on the feed store.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Bibbyman

Quote from: Texas Ranger on May 20, 2012, 09:13:51 AM
Bibby, being an old Mizzou boy, I spent some time in Herman Cafe's and wandering the streets.  Need to get back and see if it has changed any.  Neat on the feed store.

Things have changed a lot in recent years. There was a great cafe on 100 called the Riverfront. Just common food with some German mixed in. How it's some kind of upscale place.
Sawing since '94

barbender

Rezacravating- that one sure doesn't show up in the Minnesota "you betcha" dictionary. What is the official Bibby definition on that one?
Too many irons in the fire

Bibbyman

Rezacravating;

Combination of puzzling and frustrating.  Like trying to solve a Rubik cube or understanding female logic.

Rezacravat probably won't be found in any dictionary.  But I don't think I made it up.  I remember hearing and saying it all my life.  Probably came from some authentic western gibberish I picked up from watching old westerns.
Sawing since '94

LAZERDAN

My horizons have been broadened           thanks for thee  explanation   thanks Lazerdan

Texas Ranger

Bibby, my wife and I have fond memories of the Riverfront, as well as a river front restaurant in Washington.  Loved the old river atmosphere up and down the Missouri and other streams.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Bibbyman

We were invited up to neighbors house yesterday to see his latest project - a wanut rolltop desk. He built it over the winter for his son. 

He'd been a steady customer up until the last few years but has slowed down quite a bit - only making pieces for the family.
Sawing since '94

justallan1

Great pictures. You guys are lucky to be able to drive around and see you product used.
Allan

Bibbyman

Sawing since '94

Magicman

That is a nice piece of work and it's nice to be able to see the fruits of your labors.  To me, that is one of the joys of sawing.  Folks will call all excited and say "come and see".
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

terrifictimbersllc

That is nice!  I have a pile of walnut and need one of those desks for my fly tying stuff esp. now that there is a cat in the house again.  ::)
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Look at the finish.......this guy is truly a craftsman. Thanks for he video Bib.  smiley_thumbsup
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

pasbuild

That desk certainly has the WHOW factor  8) 8)
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Bibbyman

The manager of the local feed store orders "old" lumber from time to time to make product displays and other interior furnishings.   
Sawing since '94

ely

bibby, just keeping up with you and marys postings makes me say WOW alot of times.
and now you have taught me a new word :P thanks so much.

Thank You Sponsors!