iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New outdoor boiler

Started by jackpine, October 27, 2009, 09:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackpine

I just finished installing a new outdoor boiler today and will fire it up in the morning. It is a Dual Force 5K made by Outdoor Boiler Manufacturing Co. in Greenwood Wiconsin. Because they are new in the industry with only a year of Mfg. history I have not been able to talk to any other owners. I started this thread so I can keep everyone updated on how it performs,its pros and cons, and whether I will recommend one to someone else. A friend of mine bought one at the same time and is installing this week also so there will be two units to compare.

Bill

jackpine

ECO-ONE   
No pics yet but you can look at their website  outdoorboilermanufacturing.com

olsontrd

Hello jackpine,

I realize I am approaching ten years late to the party.  I hope all is well for you.  I purchased a house with an already running Dual Force 5K and it served us very well.  However, I have almost no information related to this stove.  Their manufacturing site in Greenville, WI is within an hour's drive for me, but that is useless now.  The stove, I was told, is about eight years old now and was installed by the homeowner.  Do you have any updates to your original post?  

Thank you,

jackpine

Thank You Sponsors!