iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

c4d treefarmer

Started by drlewis, April 13, 2014, 10:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remle

Way to go, I was looking at it on CL, but way to far away from me. It was a want ( big boys toy)vs need thing for me, besides my banker, aka wife, just let me upgrade to a 2009, 3/4 ton, 4x4 Chevy with 8ft western plow with 4200 mi. last Friday. Probably would not have gone over to good to ask for the skider at this time. Sorry I do not know any thing about the C4D, but have a Cummings 3.9 4bt engine in a Waldon 5000 loader and like it, it also was originally power by a Ford diesel. Good luck and be sure to post pictures of it all painted up.

logman81

I had a tree farmer and the lever to the right when sitting was the high and low range. Lever all the way forward was low, back was high your should be the same.
Precision Firewood & Logging

tantoy

Wow awesome price considering new rubber.  pictures please!
1968 Garrett 20 Skidder
1991 Ford 1920 Tractor/Loader
2000 Takeuchi tb135 Excavator
Stihl 020, 041 Super, 084
Husqvarna 61, 181SE, 357XP

drlewis

changed all oil and filters wed. took it to woods this morning and pulled all day easy pulls . it ran great center pins a little loose. pulled about a cord per hitch no issues. nice little skidder will run it friday all d any parts leads . for these  c4s i would like thanks

Woodboogah

drlewis, are you from southern NH?  Heck of a time getting grapple loads right now.  Have fun with your new machine! 
Keenan Logging & Tree Care, LLC

drlewis

yes in candia. grapple loads are hard to find. have wood lot here about 125  cords on it  alot mud on road in to proccesser hope it drys up soon . c4 has run great pulled abort 8 cords no problems so far.

Woodboogah

Aint that something I am in Raymond.  Working on our lot now for the mud season.  Cutting all the crap pine off it.  I have a lot coming up on the Candia/Raymond line.  Should pull some good firewood off of it. 
Keenan Logging & Tree Care, LLC

drlewis

call me  i am on  and live  on critchett rd  235 7314

drlewis

i have put 25 hrs on the c4. runs great ,that cummins is not working hard at all.nice little skidder, i also got a full set of chains rings and ice about 75 good shape. would like to tighten up center pins before it gets worse any ideas. thanks

Ed_K

Make sure your setting on a concrete floor when you decide to change them center pins and bushings  ;D .
Ed K

drlewis

just looked at the hr meter and i have put 50 hrs on the c4 since i got it. that cummins is a perfect motor for that . real good on fuel and more power then you need. just need to get rid of all this mud .

Thank You Sponsors!