iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

How to upload photos to forum? [OBSOLETE]

Started by PDakin, January 21, 2011, 05:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDakin

Hello members,  I am on several other forums and can post along with upload photos but I cannot figure out how to upload photos here on this forum.  FAQ does not help at all.  I am old and simpleminded so don't be too hard on me but can somebody explain it simple like?  Thanks, Paul

chucker

i hear you friend! im thinking im just more like dumb!!  and can not blame it on old age?? lol tried to post 2 diff. pics and all it tells me is my time has elapsed?? >:( ???
respect nature ! and she will produce for you !!  jonsered 625 670  2159 2171/28"  efco 147 husky 390xp/28" .375... 455r/auto tune 18" .58 gauge

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Autocar

Maybe I can get this figured out so I don't bother fishpharmer  ::)
Bill

Jeff

I dpn't know how to explain it any better. I'm showing up right in your house this way to show you.  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Shotgun

Hey, we've had folks show up here and put up pictures with their first post.  I'm in my 7th decade of life and I did it intuitively. Watch Jeff's video.  What more can he do to help you?  Work at it a little bit. You'll get it. If we all can do it, you can too. Many thousands of pics have been posted.

Norm
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

Thank You Sponsors!