iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I think I got a purty good deal ?

Started by chet, April 15, 2004, 07:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chet

I'm pretty sure I got a good deal today on a used Husky.   8)  Someone GAVE me a 372XP. Still has original bar and chain, the paint ain't even burnt off da muffler. Although, in all honesty I have to admit it did need some major repairs. I had to replace one of the shock mounts.    :)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

SasquatchMan

Boy... I woulda told the guy to stick it, bad mounts and all!!! :D
Senior Member?  That's funny.

Kevin

Is the serial number still on it?   :D

tony_marks

what happened to the mount .. rats get to it or something..
   take it slow with this saw as is probably been setting up a bit...
  mite be like breakin in a new saw.. good luck

Rocky_J

Hey Chet,
I'll take that junk saw off your hands. I might be able to find a use for it, seeing as how my largest saw right now is a little baby 346XP. I'm very serious, I've been looking for something to come along for the last couple months. Oh, I'd like an answer to Kevin's question first.  ;D

chet

Yup serial number is still on it. The guy is a frequent customer of mine. He would always watch me cut and compare it to the little through away saw he used. Talked his wife into getting him a good saw "like Chet used" for Christmas. After burnin' a couple of tanks of gas he figured it was just a little bit too much of a saw for him. His wife called to see if I wanted it before her husband hurt himself.   :)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Jeff

Chet has a way on acquiring saws. Dontcha Chester ;)

Ya sure it aint yeller with a funny looking "bar"
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

chet

No, it turns out dat udder guy wants dat der funny lookin' yeellar saw back.  :'(

Jeff

We gotta take a trip to misery and see if we can find ya one. You probably want the big dog. Cable drive!

chet

I already been talkin' wit Noble. Dars a guy down dar dat got one, but he was saving it fur dat guy from Michigan. Just so happens I'm from Michigan too.   ;D

Jeff

I think I know who hes savin it for. Hes got a surprise coming. Nobles got way more money den we do. :D

tony_marks

u felles better be careful ,,how u use the english language.
  i had a feller jump my case about not doin it his way one time.
 he hurt my feelins :D :)

Jeff

Strange things can happen if my english comes into question here. ;) All of the sudden ya'll will be taking what ever way I choose. ;D

Chester, maybe its about time for anudder Yooper day eh? ;)

oldsaw-addict

Whats dis? why we be speakin redneck language? not that I mind, I just wonder why we are :D

Oh and I dont know why a man could think a saw is too much saw for him. I have had the 4.5CID engines going and found THAT to be too little saw for me :D :D :D You know what Tim Allen says dont ya? MORE POWER!!!!!!!!! Go get me the V16 and the forklift!
Let there be saws for all mankind!

Jeff

Stan

Its better the guy gave Chet the saw, than him havin' to skin the widder for it.  :D
I may have been born on a turnip truck, but I didn't just fall off.

Thank You Sponsors!