Kipper

LT40HD, Cat Diesel
New Holland L783
Kubota BX23
Metavic 1400XL
2016 Dodge 3500
2007 Dodge 3500 (Dump)
Belsaw 802 Edger
Too many trailers to count and all Stihl Saws!!

samandothers

That is cool!
Watch where you point that thing!

timberlinetree

That is really neat! Can u put missiles on it to take care of bees nests. :D thanks for posting now I'm jealous :D
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

pine

Kipper

LT40HD, Cat Diesel
New Holland L783
Kubota BX23
Metavic 1400XL
2016 Dodge 3500
2007 Dodge 3500 (Dump)
Belsaw 802 Edger

sprucebunny

My ex got himself the exact same thing !
We can't figure out how to connect a device to the wifi.
We don't have a smartphone but have a tablet that picks up wifi and has Android 4.something ??? The app didn't want to download to it. We are confused and could use help with that part  :)
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

drobertson

only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

whiskers

just wondering if there's gonna' be an open season like for ducks and doves or can we shoot 'um over private property year round like coyotes and crows............
many irons in the fire.........

Swatson

Quote from: whiskers on December 25, 2014, 10:34:34 PM
just wondering if there's gonna' be an open season like for ducks and doves or can we shoot 'um over private property year round like coyotes and crows............
:D :D
I am sure it will require a special tag...
I cant figure out which one I like better: working with wood or making the tools to work with wood.

trapper

I live next to a miniture airplane club .  They are loud and fly where they please including over my buildings and it is illegal to shoot them down.They go where they please including trespassing on my crop fields when they crash.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Kipper

Thank you all, especially for the warnings of where to fly! I have to admit the first time I saw one I thought "hmmm I wonder how many shots I would need to get it down" however after studying them and the different things you can do I really became intrigued and after seeing the FAA may step in a try to limit them well I knew I had to get one.... A few farmer friends of mine asked if I could use it to survey their crops and it looks like we may try it. Ill let everyone know how it works.
LT40HD, Cat Diesel
New Holland L783
Kubota BX23
Metavic 1400XL
2016 Dodge 3500
2007 Dodge 3500 (Dump)
Belsaw 802 Edger

clww

What a neat toy to find under the tree on Christmas morning. :)
:christmas: :new_year:
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

brianb88

Super cool toy, err...I mean tool! 
Measure twice, cut once

Thank You Sponsors!