iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

camp visitors

Started by chet, June 10, 2016, 07:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chet

Finally see who's been leavin' all dem big tracks.  :D

I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

WDH

Guess who is coming for dinner  ????
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

Neat, but I would not want one of them to lay their ears back at me.   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

ppine

Probably the most interesting animals in North America. Just don't ever mess with them.
Forester

Ron Scott

A rare couple! On tour. Did you take the picture Chet?
~Ron

chet

I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

sandhills

Did they hang around for smores?  :)  Neat pictures!

DDW_OR

I had just moved from Phoenix AZ when this happened. I woke up to knocking on the side of the house. first thing i thought was who is trying to break in.

found out it was a spike bull mowing the grass next to the house 

"let the machines do the work"

Ron Scott

Chet,
What is keeping them in the camp area? Good food source?
~Ron

sandhills

Ron, I'm almost completely convinced it's the smores  :D

chet

As seen from the front yard, much of our property consists of this expansive natural opening that is the headwaters of the Barnett Creek. It is truly amazing the diversity and amount of wildlife it attracts and supports.

ppine

i have worked with some Yoopers and they were great people.  I floated the Ausable R once in a canoe when I was a kid.
Forester

Thank You Sponsors!