iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Holy Guacamole!!!!!!

Started by Quartlow, February 15, 2006, 07:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quartlow

I just had a guy I sawed stuff for 18 months ago stop by and pay me and ask if he could get his lumber on Saturday!!!

hmm is that a windfall?   :D :D
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

Troy

Great!  Now you can charge him another .25/bft for air drying over the last year and a half!
Peterson ATS 8" 27hp

Part_Timer

I'd add another.50/bf  for storage. just cause. :)
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Quartlow

At this point I take what I can get and run!!!  ;D ;D
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

sawguy21

I am with Part_Timer on this one. Good thing it was not a post dated cheque.. ;D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

isawlogs

If that wood was here he would need to bring a hammer and take what ever I would of made with it apart . 
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Coon

I think Marcel was right.  Then again, he wouldn't know what to even look for. :D :D  Another thing I'da made outta da lumber is a rough box to stuff the guy in for not paying for the lumber 18 months ago when it was first sawn. :D :D
Brad.
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Quartlow

I just "happpened" to make mention of the fact that it was going to the auction first of March, to one of his friends. Amazing he showed up a couple days later  :D

And I all ready used part of it for a project  :D
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

wiam

Marcel  would he have to bring his own hammer or could he just dig in the snow for one?

Will

isawlogs

A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!