iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Rash remedy

Started by luvmexfood, October 31, 2014, 08:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luvmexfood

Anyone got a home remedy for a rash under the arms. Sort of stubborn about going away. About the only relief I have found is GoldBond Foot Powder.

I think the rash came from some deodrant. After the rash developed I looked at the expiration date on the deodrant I was using and it had 09 on it. Have been leaving deodrant off till I get it healed.
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

Chuck White

Try using a talcum powder without any perfume and such added.

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Jeff

I would think the best cure would be to take a day and lay back with your arms over your head while a lovely maiden fans you with a palm frawn whilst another offers you sips of refreshing beverages.

Or you could just try baby powder. :)

Running the head rig I used to get rash all the time from the tens of thousands of arm movement repetitions every day.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

LeeB

If the smell is really bad, it could be bacterial. Very difficult to get rid of.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Thank You Sponsors!