iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

knuckle boom

Started by egel, February 24, 2007, 03:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

egel

Hi! I need some help, my brpther is a logger. when he was down in Mississpi he saw a knuckle boom that was on a trailer and had it's own power unit. Could you tell me the name of this piece of equipment? Where to look for one and what price range they would be We are in central Ill.

egel

Jeff

Looky right over to your left at forum sponsors and you will see Blue Ox Equipment.  :)  In fact I'll save ya the milisecond and you can click on it right here.  :)

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

egel

Jeff, thanks for the help, but what I saw in the Blue Ox ad were on a hauling trailer. What we were looking for is a knuckle boom on wheels that we could pull behind our log truck to the site and unhook.
                                       Thanks egel

Kevin

Something like this one ...

sawhead

I believe this may be what you are referring to as they are very common all through the south
The journey of a thousand miles begins
with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire

WDH

With the CTR delimber (as in the pic that Sawhwad posted), they are pushing $175,000 to $200,000.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

J_T

Was one on Ebay  ??? Right now I got a barko 80 to small  :'( Know where there is a Barko 160 for about 15 g's just short 1499 of that  :D :D Think it has a buck saw hook up too 8)
Jim Holloway

Thank You Sponsors!