iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

first shots

Started by 1270d, December 25, 2012, 09:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1270d

Santa left my son smiling.   Me too  ;)

Piston

What are some details?  How old is your son?  What's he shootin at?  I have a 4 month old now and am really looking forward to teaching him things like that....although I'm not rushing it  ;D
Merry Christmas!
-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

Corley5

What's he shooting?  8)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

You were posting the url of the thumbnail, not the main photo.  :rifle:
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

1270d

Oops,  thanks Jeff.    He's 4. Its a chipmunk .22.  He was done after two shots, couldn't cock it anymore.  Managed to hit a soda can 20 ft away both times though.

Leigh Family Farm

Not too shabby for the lil guy!
There are no problems; only solutions we haven't found yet.

Den Socling

I've let my 5 and 7 year old Grandsons shoot cans with a pellet rifle. For some reason, with all they had, they were begging me to take them out shooting on Christmas day.

Holmes

We took our 6 year old grandson out to shoot the bb gun for the first time a month ago . After quite a few shots about 50' at a cardboard box he said " this is the most fun I ever had in my whole life".  ;D He was very happy. Looks like that is on the list for new years weekend also. :)
Think like a farmer.

Warbird

That's awesome.  Well done, dad.  My son is almost 2 and I can't wait for stuff like that.  :)

Thank You Sponsors!