VA Farm Show Fishersville, VA January 22 - 24

Started by MartyParsons, January 13, 2008, 02:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MartyParsons

Wood-Mizer  will be at the VA Farm Show January 22 - 24 2008
9 am to 4 pm Thursday 9 am to 3 pm   www.virginiafarmshow.com
It is being held at the Augusta Expo land Fishersville, VA
Hope to see you there!
Weather looks like it will be in the 35 - 45 degree range.

Marty
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

DR Buck

QuoteWeather looks like it will be in the 35 - 45 degree range.

That's a heatwave compared to some years.     ;D         I will probably show up for at least one of the days.
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Wallys World

Marty,
Are you going to bring any of the DVD seminar series  :P with you to the show?

John
Wood-Mizer LT28G25, Wood-Mizer EG10 Edger, Wallenstein Timber Talon log loader trailer, Wallenstein GX640 wood splitter, Wallenstein WP835 Fire Wood Processor, Kubota BX 22 TLB, JD 445, JD Gator, Home made arch, Stihl 024 Super, MS251, MS311, MS440 Magnum & MS660.

MartyParsons

I do not have the DVD series in stock. Yet! I had two called this week. Looks like I need to order some.
Marty
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

MartyParsons

Well we are set up here. We have the LT10, LT15, LT28, LT40HD-G28 and LT40HDD51RA.  We have a Shingle / lap side here. Looks like we will be sawing Red Oak and Cherry. Stop in and see us.
Marty

DR Buck

I'm heading down in the morning.  Should be there around 10 AM.
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

MartyParsons

Meet up with some FF Friends. DR BUCK and WALLYS WORLD. Glad you said hello!
We sawed some Cherry logs and Red Oak. We had a uility pole today that a farmer brought in. He said it was 22 " but when it came it was 32" and hard and dry. We used a .055 9 degree blade and sawed 19" wide boards 5/8 " thick. It looked a little treated ( green on the out side) the inside looked good. he said it was Canadian Hemlock ?
Marty

Wallys World

It was good to meet Marty, you see a persons name on the forum and it is nice to put a face with it. Nice setup at the show.   8)
Wood-Mizer LT28G25, Wood-Mizer EG10 Edger, Wallenstein Timber Talon log loader trailer, Wallenstein GX640 wood splitter, Wallenstein WP835 Fire Wood Processor, Kubota BX 22 TLB, JD 445, JD Gator, Home made arch, Stihl 024 Super, MS251, MS311, MS440 Magnum & MS660.

MartyParsons

I recieved you e-mail and Roger will be in touch next week.
M

Thank You Sponsors!