iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

this is for the boss

Started by coxy, January 12, 2014, 12:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

jeff I just wanted to know what made you think of the ff  ;D and about how many hours it took you to do every thing      this my have been talked about before but could not find any thing  if it has sorry  I hope every one that is involved in the making keeps up the good work  THIS PLACE IS THE BEST  thank you for every thing                                         paul

LIL

Hobbies and Interests  

Interests revolve around my partners love of sawmills! - Hence being his NUMBER ONE OFFLOADER - Myself - I like the smell of sawdust. If I had my choice I would have BIG MACHINERY - who wouldn't want their own combine harvester and an 18 wheeler (Scania)

chet

I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

LIL

Don't be sorry :D

That should keep Coxy going for a bit - shall we quiz him later ;)

Cheers
LIL
Hobbies and Interests  

Interests revolve around my partners love of sawmills! - Hence being his NUMBER ONE OFFLOADER - Myself - I like the smell of sawdust. If I had my choice I would have BIG MACHINERY - who wouldn't want their own combine harvester and an 18 wheeler (Scania)

chet

Ya see, gittin' side tracked ta food has some pretty deep roots around here.   ;D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

chet

Testing at 8:00 this evening.  ;)

coxy

that was a good story  always wondered what that funny looking saw was that my aunt had now I know  the pics of your family jeff are great we have some but not as many as you  and it does look like she is going after the camera guy with the axe  ;D   went to most of the links that were posted on the way but not all will go back   there is a lot of interesting things that happened on the road to get where the ff is to day    thanks  LIL   and  Chet    the testing  I cant do as I might come down with something  :D  and yes every new comer should have to read the first story     and again                                                                                                                                                               THANKS JEFF FOR A GREAT PLACE  8) 8) 8) 8)

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I REALLY enjoy looking at old pics.
I have a few from distant family members....I don't know who they are though......but their pics are on metal.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Thank You Sponsors!