iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

372xp Modded Muff muff to buy

Started by TACOMATODD, January 05, 2019, 04:33:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TACOMATODD

I want to purchase one so I may swap back if I have to take the saw back for ANY warranty work. I also would like it to be a reasonable price. My mind is open to you folks opinions. If not so, then I would not ask. I just REALLY don't want to ---- up my stock unit. I know it will need a retune and am fine with that fact. 
Trying harder everyday

TACOMATODD

I am new to THIS thing. What's the process for checking a PM? I think I know how to send one, but don't know how to check one. Help?
Trying harder everyday

thecfarm

@TACOMATODD ,Easy!! You noticed the alert I sent you. Use the @ and the user name must be the same. Like yours are all caps,if I did not use caps,or missed one letter the alert will not work. There should be drop down of names when you use the alert.
Go to the Menu Bar,the one that starts out with Home,Help,Search,should be kinda on the top of this page,well any page really,right up above the sponsors,Sthil, and go to My Messages a drop down will appear.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

TACOMATODD

I figured it out. Thanks for the reply AND suggestion. This seems to be more of a learning curve than PROPERLY operating my saw, but still not as difficult as hand filing. Sad, but true. Good thing for Granberg. 
Trying harder everyday

Thank You Sponsors!