All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Lenny

A half dozen lobsters and a bucket of steamers would hit the spot about now ;D

Bibbyman

I'm fine for now,  Mary just pulled the skillet off'n the top of our wood stove that had a big beef roast in it and got the baked potatoes out of the microwave.

Now for some hot apple pie with ice cream and coffee.. ::)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Fla._Deadheader

MMMMM. That sounds good too !! Did ya save any fer us ??

First, it is ridiculed;

Jeff

I think they dun ate 3 dozen lobster.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bibbyman

Short pants and T-shirts!  I still got my thermals on!

And....What's with all that green and blue stuff behind them?  All's we got is some shade of white and gray fading to black.

I guess I could stand to eat water bugs if I could be in the warm sun!  Naaah...  I'll stay here.

Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Fla._Deadheader

Ahhh, ya'll can come down. We got shorts fer all you guys & gals. We also got hog & beef too !! ;D
   First, it is ridiculed;

Tom

Deadheader fixed some 'Jam-up" pancakes for breakfast this morning. ;D

I had a good visit and a good time. He lives not too far from Wabasso.  That is the town my dad was reared in and lived.  A little further down the road, I was born and reared.  It was a good trip.

The sawmill looks good.  I think he will have a good product when he's finished.  

Harold is quite a fabricator.  He bought a milling machine to make his other tools and has built a shop punch that will punch a 5/8 hole in 1/2 plate. Pow! that sucker's strong.

CHARLIE

Shucks, I saw that picture and I put on my shorts and T-shirt and ran outside......barfeeted......for just a little bit 'cause the temp was up to +9 degrees! 8)  Sounds like y'all had a good visit. I wondered why no one answered the phone at Tom's shelter. ::)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

chet

I'll bet you wuz doing da Minnysota High Step, when dem toes of yur's felt dat snow.    8)    8)    8)    8)    8)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

CHARLIE

Yup....woulda been a heck of a deal if I had accidently locked myself out of the house. Wonder what the neighbors would have thought about a southern boy running around in the snow in shorts, a T-shirt and barfeeted.  I have a hard enough trying to explain myself to them now.
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

chet

Ya could-a just took off yer t-shirt and shorts and told dem ya jist got out of da Sauna.   ;D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

CHARLIE

Hey Chet that's a great excuse!  Dem Yoopers are fast thinkers...yah you betcha!  Too bad dem Trolls hold 'em back. 8)
Charlie

Thank You Sponsors!