iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

pittsburgh pa looking for a saw shop

Started by millstead, October 14, 2009, 09:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

millstead

im looking for a shop in the pittsburgh pa area that sells sawmill supplies and parts also im looking for any info on where i can sell railroad ties any help would be great

WH_Conley

Can't help ya on the sawshop.

Can't help ya on the tie buyers.

Welcome to the forum.
Bill

Ron Wenrich

How close to Pittsburgh are you talking about?  My mill supply guy delivers in the western part of the state.  What is it you're looking for?

Tie buyers include buyers in Montgomery, DuBois, Mercersburg, and Mifflintown area.  How much are you planning on producing? 
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

millstead

i am looking for a shop to buy some teeth and shanks and things like that if you could give me the name of your shop that would be great    also i cut about 40 ties a weak and im looking for a place closer than state college to sell them thanks for the help

Jeff Lesak

millstead,
Doc Jeff here. Our saw shop is in in Bedford county, but can ship anywhere. We have shanks, bits, and blades in stock. Give a call. 814 839-4605

Doc Jeff

Ironwood

Good to meet you Doc, hear of ya, never met.

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

treecyclers

What are the dimensions, species, and prices currently for railroad ties?
I'm fairly close, and always looking for more outlets for my products and markets to serve.
Superdave
I wake up in the morning, and hear the trees calling for me...come make us into lumber!

Thank You Sponsors!