iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Some things Me and my Daughter done.

Started by sawmillhand, April 26, 2013, 09:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sawmillhand

Who says you have to go pay a therapist  :D

1990 woodmizer LT40 Hyd  2004 Ford F350 Flatbed. Plenty of tractors.

pigman

Your daughter sure is a hard worker building all of that nice furniture.
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

sawmillhand

I know it all i had to pay her was oreo's and milk and a new barbie doll. Oh also had to get her a pink tool set  :D. I wouldn't  trade that time for nothing.

thecfarm

Quote from: sawmillhand on April 26, 2013, 10:04:42 PM
I wouldn't  trade that time for nothing.

I only wish more Fathers would say that.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

sawmillhand

QuoteI only wish more Fathers would say that.

I agree Thecfarm. One day she will be all grown up.

Magicman

Cherish the time because it can never be replaced.  You will reap the benefits later.....when it really matters.   :) 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

justallan1

You guys do nice work, and I'll bet have some fun while doing it.
Allan

Warbird

SPIKER

That is sure some pretty work, really love the swing! 8) :o
I built one book shelf with the step daughter let her do most of the work it turned out as expected with a 12~13 yr old building it but still holds a ton of books  8)   The shelf cost 100+ in wood and 2 weeks time but priceless just the same ;)

Mark
I'm looking for help all the shrinks have given up on me :o

WmFritz

Quote from: sawmillhand on April 26, 2013, 10:04:42 PM
I know it all i had to pay her was oreo's and milk and a new barbie doll. Oh also had to get her a pink tool set  :D. I wouldn't  trade that time for nothing.

That's some mighty cheap child labor. :D

I love the the first picture where she's concentrating so hard with the pencil. :laugh: Nice projects.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Lud

Mighty fine work and a cute sidekick! 8)
Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

Tree Feller

That's some nice furniture and you can't beat cute and cheap for the hired help.   :)
Cody

Logmaster LM-1 Sawmill
Kioti CK 30 w/ FEL
Stihl MS-290 Chainsaw
48" Logrite Cant Hook
Well equipped, serious, woodworking shop

sawmillhand

Thanks guys for all the great comments. I know everyone on here does great work as well. I really did enjoy those projects with my daughter she is a character. I  was building the swing for my mom and Abby my Daughter wanted to help with building meme's swing so i let her put all the screws in with the drill it took a while but we was in no hurry. After that project was complete we kept right on building the bug had bitten us then lol. I look forward to many more projects with my kids and making great memories. I look at all the pictures and projects on here and i am really glad to be apart of this community of fine woodworkers and sawmilling guys.

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

drobertson

Nice work! great times with the lil one too!  there is no time like the present! we should all be gratefull for the day we have!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

hillbillyhogs

Looks good!

I have two girls 11 and 9 and a son 14MONTHS.  I've always had fun working with my girls. Now they're big enough to do a lot on their own.

Thank You Sponsors!