iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Grilled salmon

Started by sawguy21, June 12, 2014, 11:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sawguy21

Karen came home with some fresh early run sockeye. I heated the grill to 600, turned the gas to low, coated the fillets with mayonnaise to keep them from drying out and cooked them 3 minutes per side. Corn on the cob, a green salad and fresh local strawberries for dessert. YUMMM! Uh sorry, fergot the pictures mumble mumble.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

drobertson

Sounds good! love salmon. Fresh must really be good,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

WDH

I love it grilled to.  I like to sear it hot to get a nice crust on it.  One of my favorite mills. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

21incher

One of my favorite meals off the grill, and it is healthy also. My strawberries just started coming in and my wife has been making shortcakes for them.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Thank You Sponsors!