iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sweet beans

Started by 21incher, March 05, 2016, 06:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21incher

I found this 4 lb container of jelly beans at Costco so Now I am officially in the mood to bring on Easter. Going to weigh myself before and after they are gone to see how many pounds the joy of Easter adds to me. It is the only time of the year my wife lets me have them and she usually limits me to 1 little bag.  dancing-jack

Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Ronald Reagans favorite.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Dave Shepard

I only need one flavor, licorice. food6
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

21incher

Quote from: Dave Shepard on March 05, 2016, 08:33:13 PM
I like the different flavors. You have to eat them one at a time to figure out what flavor they are so they last alot longer. I have not seen licorice ones around here in years. :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Ianab

Lara was given a pack of these...

http://www.jellybelly.com/beanboozled-challenge

Most of the beans are good, others are "lawn clippings", "Dog food", "Mouldy cheese" etc.

Was hilarious watching the kids out at a picnic table spinning and picking a bean.  :D Big pile of spat out beans on the ground after  :-\
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

21incher

Quote from: Ianab on March 06, 2016, 01:14:22 AM
Lara was given a pack of these...

http://www.jellybelly.com/beanboozled-challenge

Most of the beans are good, others are "lawn clippings", "Dog food", "Mouldy cheese" etc.

Was hilarious watching the kids out at a picnic table spinning and picking a bean.  :D Big pile of spat out beans on the ground after  :-\
I am going to have to buy a pack of them for my grand children. That must be a real surprise when expecting a sweet treat. :D

WV Sawmiller

Quote from: Dave Shepard on March 05, 2016, 08:33:13 PM

Dave,

You can have my share of the licorice. They always reminded me of Catalpa worm juice we got on our hands when fishing with them as a kid. It was almost impossible to get off although Dad was a cook in the Army and said making a big batch of biscuits would usually get rid of the stain.

Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

pappy19

Jelly Belly's are the absolute bomb. My problem is when I really get to eating them, my gums get sore from the citrus acid. I have to watch myself so I can eat a couple of handfuls and then quit for a day, otherwise I founder.
2008 F-250 V-10
2007 Lincoln LT
1996 Ford Bronco
Kubota 900 RTV
Shindiawa fan

DanG

Quote from: WV Sawmiller on March 06, 2016, 06:37:36 PM

Dave,

You can have my share of the licorice. They always reminded me of Catalpa worm juice we got on our hands when fishing with them as a kid. It was almost impossible to get off although Dad was a cook in the Army and said making a big batch of biscuits would usually get rid of the stain.

:D :D :D  I knew there was something "special" about those Army biscuits, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.  Thanks for clearing that up!  :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

drobertson

The ole Jelly Belly jelly bean, we went to the Kenosha factory a little while back, I never new there were so many flavors!  and as Ian mentioned some of which not that desirable :D  the boys tried a few of the questionable ones,  which begs the question to be asked,,, why?  we left there with a few bags to bring back, in laws just love the jelly beans, me too!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!